Properties in Surrey
Properties for sale
- Large open plan office for let in Englefield Green.
- Parking for two cars.
- £18, 000 per annum.
- Rates £4750 per annum currently.
- Offered on Licence or Lease.
A lovely airy office in a quiet location. £18,000 pa Leasehold Interest on a 5 year Lease. Other terms available.
- Lovely period one bedroom apartment in premier road
- Stunning Kitchen
- Large reception with bay window
- Bedroom with fitted furniture
- Modern bathroom with shower
- Parking to front
- Pretty communal garden to rear
- Within walking distance to train station, shops, and local amenities
- Share in Freehold
Stunning one bedroom ground floor flat in Staines with a share in the Freehold.
- Secure gated development
- Lift and stairs
- Secure phone entry system
- Luxury modern apartment
- 2nd floor
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bathroom/shower rooms
- Open plan living/dining/luxury kitchen
- Balcony with views over Camberley
- High specification throughout
- Allocated parking in secure underground car park
- 125-year Lease
- Walking distance to town centre/station
Centrally located, stunning interior, two bedroom, two bathroom apartment
- 3-bedroom terraced house with additional plot of land with separate access.
- Quiet and popular location close to the green
- Entrance hall
- Double aspect Living room/dining room
- Good size modern kitchen with utility area
- Downstairs WC
- 3 bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite
- Property finished to a high standard
- Stunning long garden with separate plot of land
- London Heathrow 0.7 miles.
Lovely house with development plot
- Spacious refurbished 3 bed 2 bath character property
- Kitchen/breakfast room with doors to garden
- Open plan living/dining/conservatory
- Study/ downstairs wc
- 3 bedrooms- master with ensuite
- Family bathroom
- Lovely Southerly rear garden.
- Garden laid to patio, and lawn.
- Garden sheds
- Parking to the front with dropped kerb.
A beautifully presented semi-detached character property built in 1902 that that has been lovingly refurbished, close to schools, Swinley Forest, Army land, and Bagshot village centre with the stat...
- Corner plot with separate access
- Modern Kitchen
- Large reception with doors to garden
- 3 bedrooms – 2 with fitted wardrobes
- Modern fitted shower room
- Front, rear and side garden with patio and laid to lawn with plants, shrubs and garden shed
- Garage and Parking
- Potential to extend STPP
- Close to train station, shops, and local amenities
Lovely three bedroom house.
- Spacious 4 bedroom detached property in Copped Hall Way, Camberley
- 2 baths/showers
- Modern shaker kitchen
- Generous reception room with doors to garden
- Further reception
- Large boarded loft
- Solar panels
- Drive for parking/ Garage and car port
- Stunning gardens
This property is not to be missed, a spacious and imposing rarely available 4 bed detached property with garage, loft room and solar panels in Copped Hall Way in Camberley priced at £845,000.
- Planning Consent for Equestrian Facility
- Approximately 8 Acres
- Available on its own or with residential Plot.
- Walking distance from Virginia Water British Rail station, and Wentworth
- Within easy distance of London
Land with planning for a private equestrian facility